- Japan Film Commission
4F Shinkawa K･T Bldg.
1-28-44 Shinkawa,Chuo-ku Tokyo
Japan Film Commission Board Directors
|CHAIRMAN||Kyoto University of Art and Design||Ken Terawaki|
|VICE CHAIRMAN||Kobe Film Office||Mako Tanaka|
|Auditor||Niigata Film Commission||Katsunori Tanaka|
|DIRECTOR||Sendai Miyagi Film Commission||Yoshinori Suzuki|
|DIRECTOR||Tokyo Location Box||Hajime Endo|
|DIRECTOR||Matsumoto Film Commission||Hiroshi Kawakubo|
|DIRECTOR||Nagoya Location Navi||Nobuko Kusunoki|
|DIRECTOR||KYOTO Film Office||Yoshikazu Kuki|
|DIRECTOR||Hiroshima Film Commission||Etsuji Masuhara|
|DIRECTOR||Ehime Film Commission||Noboru Izumitani|
|DIRECTOR||Kitakyushu Film Commission||Kenji Hibitani|
|DIRECTOR||Okinawa Film Office||Norihiro Mejima|
|DIRECTOR||Kitakyushu Film Commission||Hidekazu Ando|
|DIRECTOR||Directors Guild of Japan||Yoichi Sai|
|DIRECTOR||Japan Film Makers Association||Junichi Shindo|
|DIRECTOR||Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan, Inc.||Naotaka Kacho|
|DIRECTOR||Keio university Institute for Media and Communications Research||Yoko Ogawa|
- Services provided by JFC
- Japan Film Commission will help you: find locations, find local production service companies, obtain shooting permits, find out what types of non-tax incentives and filming supports are offered by regional governments and film commissions in Japan, and help you in many other ways to make your filming easier in Japan.
- About AFCNet
- AFCNet (Asian Film Commissions Network) was established on October 10, 2004 with the participation of 18 organizations from six countries.
- The plan of activities for fiscal year 2005, intended to facilitate shooting in the Asian region and to further promote cooperation, was decided. It covers the four main areas below:
- 1.Share and systematize information about production
- 2.Share information and work to improve film related laws, systems, etc.
- 3.Support local film commissions in Asia, and provide training
- 4.Joint-Publicity, marketing
- About AFCI
- The AFCI (Association of Film Commissioners International) is a non-profit educational organization founded in the United States in 1975.
Description of activities is Cineposium education program and Locations Trade Show (trade show for film producers and entertainment industry people). AFCI members are 310 organizations from 31 countries and regions.